1.- HOLDER'S INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following are the identification details of the Holder:
Holder: SERVEIS IMMOBILIARIS SOMS GRANADOS S.L. (from now SOMS GRANADOS)
Address: Avinguda Caritat Serinyana, 26-28, Cadaqués (Girona)
VAT NUMBER: B17841438
Phone: +34 972 25 10 06
2.- CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
Any person accessing the SOMS GRANADOS Website will be considered a User. The User undertakes to use the website and those services made available through the same, in accordance with the Law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these clauses. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Website for purposes or effects that are illicit and/or contrary to that established, harmful to the rights and/or interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage the Website or impede its normal use, or the services accessible through it.
The use of the Website and/or its Services implies the full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the clauses contained in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, for which reason the User must be aware of the importance of reading them every time he/she visits the Website.
3.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, videos, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents contained on the Website are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of SOMS GRANADOS or third party licences. The total or partial reproduction and/or publication of the Website, or its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompilation, or any other legally recognised rights of the owner, is not permitted without prior written permission from the owner. The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on the Website for his/her personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or for illicit activities is prohibited. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by SOMS GRANADOS or third party licences, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the correct use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all the civil and criminal actions to which it is entitled in the event of infringement or non-compliance with these rights by the User.
5.- PRIVACY ISSUES
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD), we provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our contact details are listed at the beginning of this legal notice.
- We process the information provided to us in order to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as you are a user of our services or wish to receive information, and if you participate in a promotion for as long as it is active, and thereafter for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
1. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
(Children under 14 years of age) Information submitted by children under 14 years of age is deemed to have been submitted with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
2. Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data in order to comply with a relevant law/regulation, or to perform our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our physical or e-mail address (listed at the beginning of this Legal Notice).
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes. The data marked with an asterisk are obligatory in order to be able to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data we may process are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data is limited, given that we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
For what purpose do we process your data?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the contracted services.
- To provide the products purchased.
- To respond to your requests for information, products or services.
- Where we have legal obligations, process personal data.
- To recruit staff.
- Plan and develop organisational aspects (such as internal communications, budgeting, administration and project management).
- Provide access to our resources.
- Process payments.
- To administer the website.
- For any additional purposes where we are required to notify you and obtain your consent, including purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for these purposes.
6.- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Informing staff of data processing policies.
- Carrying out regular backup copies.
- Controlling access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
7.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
SOMS GRANADOS acts with the greatest possible diligence to ensure that the data and information offered on its website is updated at all times, although it does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. SOMS GRANADOS will also not be responsible for the information which can be obtained through links included on the website.
Commercial relations with clients will be governed by the general conditions which, if applicable, are established by SOMS GRANADOS in a specific document for this purpose, or by the specific agreements which may be agreed with clients.
8.- INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY
SOMS GRANADOS hereby undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, any formal or numerical errors which may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Website, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections, will not be considered to be misleading advertising. SOMS GRANADOS, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct these errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
SOMS GRANADOS undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all information sent to SOMS GRANADOS clients will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and SOMS GRANADOS, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities inherent to the service which the client has contracted.
9.- CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS.
Use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of the present legal grandparents. The present Legal Grandparents and all relations established between SOMS GRANADOS and the User of the Website and its services shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
Last review: July 2021